LAMU GOLDEN AGE
Lamu: Golden Age, Arts & Crafts
Lamu’s golden age occurred between the late 17th and the early 19th century as a territory only minimally dependent on the country of Oman. The autonomous nature of Lamu came from a strong governance under a council of elders known as the Yumbe, who ruled from a town palace of classical architecture—a palace.
Lamu became the foremost cultural hub of eastern Kenya— the epicenter of the arts, poetry and politics. Lamu also enjoyed a bustling trade business making the waterfront a magnet throughout the Indian Ocean.
blkburdgenes / AGED SHELA T-SHIRT
- Accepting orders until April 14th 2021.
- Shipping out April 21st 2021.
- Natural sun fade wash
- Garment Construction: Tubular
- Yarn Count: 18 singles (USA Cotton)
- WRAP certified | NAFTA Certified
- 100% Open-End USA Cotton
- 6oz / 205 gsm
- Made in USA
- Tightly Knitted HEAVYWEIGHT Jersey Short Sleeve Tee
- Loose fit / Oversize
S 18” x 25.5”
M 20” x 27.5”
L 22” x 28.5”
XL 24” x 30”
XXL 26” x 31”