LAMU UNESCO LANDMARK / Future Vintage Tee / Phygital
A World Heritage Site is a landmark or area with legal protection by an international convention administered by the United Nations Educational,Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). World Heritage Sites are designated by UNESCO for having cultural, historical, scientific or other form of significance. The sites are judged to contain "cultural and natural heritage around the world considered to be of outstanding value to humanity". To be selected, a World Heritage Site must be a somehow unique landmark which is geographically and historically identifiable and has special cultural or physical significance. For example, World Heritage Sites might be ancient ruins or historical structures, buildings, cities, deserts, forests, islands, lakes, monuments, mountains, or wilderness areas.
Kenyan Coastal Collection: Vintage Denim.
- Label Type: blkburd genes woven logo.
- Garment Construction: Tubular.
- Yarn Count: 20 Singles.
- WRAP certified.
- Yarn Description: Solid Colors 100% Ring-Spun Cotton.
- Style Weight: 5.6oz / 185 gsm.
- Fabric Made, Cut & dyed in USA.
- Tightly Knitted Mid-Heavy Weight Jersey.
- Blkburd Genes Short Sleeve Tee.
- SIZING : Retail Fit.