LAMU RIYADHA MOSQUE
Maulidi Festival @ RIYADHA MOSQUE
Habib Salih was a highly respected Sharif and religious teacher who settled in Lamu in the 1880s. There he built the Riyadha mosque and introduced Habshi Maulidi—a singing of religious passages honoring the Prophet Mohamed.
Maulidi is an annual festival which continues to be held the last week of the Prophet’s birth month.
blkburdgenes / AGED SHELA T-SHIRT.
- Accepting orders until April 14th 2021.
- Shipping out April 21st 2021.
- Natural sun fade wash.
- Garment Construction: Tubular.
- Yarn Count: 18 singles (USA Cotton).
- WRAP certified | NAFTA Certified.
- 100% Open-End USA Cotton.
- 6oz / 205 gsm.
- Made in USA.
- Tightly Knitted HEAVYWEIGHT Jersey Short Sleeve Tee.
S 18” x 25.5”
M 20” x 27.5”
L 22” x 28.5”
XL 24” x 30”
XXL 26” x 31”