FORT JESUS : 4.0629° S, 39.6796° E
The Fort, built by the Portuguese in 1593-1596 to the designs of Giovanni Battista Cairati to protect the port of Mombasa, is one of the most outstanding and well preserved examples of 16th Portuguese military fortification and a landmark in the history of this type of construction. The Fort's layout and form reflected the Renaissance ideal that perfect proportions and geometric harmony are to be found in the human body. The property covers an area of 2.36 hectares and includes the fort's moat and immediate surroundings.
Kenyan Coastal Collection: Vintage Military Green.
- Label Type: blkburd genes printed logo.
- Garment Construction: Tubular.
- Yarn Count: 20 Singles.
- WRAP certified.
- Yarn Description: Solid Colors 100% Ring-Spun Cotton.
- Style Weight: 5.6oz / 185 gsm.
- Fabric Made, Cut & dyed in USA.
- Tightly Knitted Mid-Heavy Weight Jersey.
- Blkburd Genes Short Sleeve Tee.
SIZING : Retail Fit.