LAMU ARCHITECTURE / future vintage tee / Phygital
Lamu Old Town is an archipelago located in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Kenya, dating back as early as the 12th Century. Narrow streets devoid of vehicles wind throughout the island, and many of the buildings are made of local resources such as lime, coral and mangrove poles. Carved wooden doors, murals, plaster sculptures and rare ornate imports make Lamu Old Town a distinct historical site worthy of conservation.
The island also hosts over 50,000 for the annual Maulidi Festival — a celebration of the Prophet Muhammad’s birth month.
Kenyan Coastal Collection: Off-white.
- Phygital of Lamu old town t-shirt.
- Label Type: blkburd genes woven & PVC logo.
- Garment Construction: Tubular.
- Yarn Count: 20 Singles.
- WRAP certified.
- Yarn Description: Solid Colors 100% Ring-Spun Cotton.
- Style Weight: 5.6oz / 185 gsm.
- Fabric Made, Cut & dyed in USA.
- Tightly Knitted Mid-Heavy Weight Jersey.
- Blkburd Genes Short Sleeve Tee.
SIZING : Retail Fit.